Mon - Sat 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
Quick Facts :
  • Our Objectives - Provide direct, honest answers and follow up for success of every application.
  • Our Specialisation - Expert advise - specific to each application for all type of visas under General Skilled Visa, Investment visa to USA under EB5 & Canadian Investment visa.
  • Our Service - Efficient and Cost Effective Service in all areas relating to migration matters and visa services.
  • Our Success - Processed many applications with high success rate.
  • Our Legacy - 25 years of Professional Immigration experience with proven track record.
Enquiry +

Immigration Enquiry

Immigration News

Immigration News



Government of Canada, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) updated the following on Post-graduation work permit extension. In January 2021, the Government of Canada announced a new policy that will give former international students who hold, or have held, a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) the opportunity to apply for an open work permit that will allow them to continue living and working in Canada.

The permit, which will be valid for 18 months, will be helpful for students who’ve been unable to obtain the Canadian work experience needed to apply for permanent residence because of the pandemic.

This new policy will also help more graduates fill pressing needs for workers in health care, technology and more. It could even help international students build their futures in Canada and ultimately contribute to Canada’s short-term economic recovery from the pandemic as well as its long-term prosperity.

Also, the Government of Canada, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) updated on settlement services and programs for new immigrants arriving in Canada is an stirring time, but it can also be a challenging one. 

IRCC has launched 2 new videos that highlight the many settlement services and programs that are available free of charge to newcomers, who have obtained their permanent residence visa to Canada.

The video Language training in support of the Francophone Integration Pathway gives an overview of language training services that support the pathway and help newcomers improve their English and French language skills. 

For newcomers, learning English or French, or improving their language skills, is important for settling into Canadian life. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Settlement Program offers free language training services that are adapted to the needs of French-speaking newcomers who settle in Francophone minority communities outside Quebec.

The second new video focuses on mental health. Our mental health - how we think, feel and behave - is an important part of overall health. Asking for help when you need it is normal and necessary. 

For tips on how to improve mental health, or to hear about newcomer settlement organizations that may be able to provide help and resources, check out Your Mental Health and Well-being. The YouTube description has many helpful links to additional resources.

Keep an eye on IRCC’s YouTube channel in the coming months for more settlement- and resettlement-related videos!

Enclosed related links that will help the applicant:  Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Settlement and resettlement service providers  &  Find free newcomer services near you

The Government of Canada, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is promoting awareness of newcomer services for Canada who are looking for services to help them settle in their new home. 

In mid-February, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada launched a campaign promoting settlement services. The campaign website highlights the information and services that are available for newcomers both online and through settlement services provider organizations.

These services include job support, language classes, mental health resources and more. The website also links to information specifically for newcomer women and lists where women, including those who may be victims of abuse, can go for help. Enclosed the links:  Find newcomer services


Bilimoria & Associate is specialised in Immigration visas to Canada with 25 years of experience and will be able to guide applicants on various visa types based on the eligibility.

Liaisoning with Member of Law Society of Upper Canada Representative may give an applicant rightful information to lodge a strong and a fully-loaded application which has the option of getting the applicant and his family the need of getting their permanent residence visa approved.

Bilimoria & Associate liaisons with Member of Law Society of Upper Canada and Canadian Bar Association (Immigration section) (CPTLS). We can assist you with preparing a successful visa application to Canada.

Applicants can forward their resume to assess their eligibility under Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class or Provincial Nominee Program and be successful in obtaining a family Immigration visa.

You can write to us to assess your eligibility at:  (or) contact us +91 44 2823 9229  / 4350 8191 /  2822 7127 / 2822 7222  between Monday – Friday - 10.30 am to 5.30 pm (Lunch break: 1.30 pm - 2.30 pm) to guide you and assist you in your visa application to Canada.



Immigration News

© 2021 Bilimoria & Associate. All rights reserved Web Solutions by

Back to Top