Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program: Get Your Express Entry Lodged Now
Migrating to another country can be exciting as well as challenging. Whether it is for higher education or work opportunities, dealing with complex immigration rules can be daunting. However, the process becomes seamless when you deal with the best immigration consultant in Chennai. Bilimoria & Associate has been a well-known name in the migration field for more than 27 years in obtaining Permanent Residence visas. Canada is considered the most immigration-friendly country with lenient rules among many countries that offer migration programs to bring out the brightest minds to their shores.
Canada has a history of welcoming immigrants from worldwide, especially India. It offers unbeatable high-standard living, extensive benefits for migrants and many welfare schemes. Free education, a sound health care system, social security, and job opportunities are some perks for raising your family in Canada. Because of Canada’s easy and friendly immigration policies, the number of visa applications is increasing yearly. Canada’s Federal Skilled Worker Program is a leading visa program exclusively for candidates with great expertise and skills.
What is Canada’s FSW Program?
The government of Canada launched the FSW program in 1967 to bring in skilled immigrants from across the world. The plan evaluated the candidates based on their age, language knowledge, education, work experience, and other factors. The government aims to draw applicants with high skill levels matching Canadian standards. These candidates get permanent residence visas in Canada and are expected to work for the economic and cultural development of the nation. They can live and work in Canada without any restrictions. FSW program applications are now processed under the Express Entry System.
Launched in 2015, Express Entry is a famous Canadian immigration program. It was established to assess the eligibility of candidates seeking immigration to Canada based on a points system. These applications are only handled by the federal department of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). An applicant needs 67 points out of 100 to create a profile for Express Entry, and the visa might get approved in as little as six months. These points are calculated based on many criteria, such as:
- First official language (24 points max)
- Second official language (4 points max)
- Highest level of education (25 points max)
- Work experience (15 points max)
- Age (12 points max)
- Arranged employment in Canada (10 points max)
- Adaptability (10 points max)
Top Benefits of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
Canada is experiencing a massive gap between the demand and supply of job opportunities. There are more vacancies and fewer skilled workers. Moreover, the diverse culture, safety records, and excellent immigration policies make it a wonderful place to live and work. Here are some benefits of applying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program in Canada:
- FSWP is a tremendous opportunity for skilled workers from across the world to be part of and contribute to the growing Canadian economy.
- After approval, you get access to working in all working sectors and provinces of Canada without any restrictions.
- A host of benefits, such as medical support, pension, subsidies in education, healthcare access, and insurance claims, come under FSWP.
- FSWP is the fastest way to apply for Canadian citizenship. After working for three years under the program, you can consider becoming a Canadian citizen and apply for citizenship.
- You can travel to many countries without a visa after you receive your Canadian Citizenship and Passport.
- You can enter the program without any employee reference, prior connection, work permit or job offer.
- After working under FSWP, you can sponsor your parents, grandparents, relatives to accompany you to Canada.
- FSWP also offers an excellent gateway to gaining PR status in Canada. More importantly, candidates usually get the maximum ITA (Invitation to Apply) for Canadian PR. Note: You will receive ITA based on your CRS ranking.
- If an applicant does not get sufficient points under CRS points, the applicant can claim additional 600 points through Canada Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to be invited under the FSW program.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Work Experience: You must have a minimum of one year of skilled work experience within the last ten years. The work experience should be classified under NOC Skill Level O, A, or B.
- Language Proficiency: You must reach a minimum English requirement of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 7. The test can be taken in English or French.
- Education Qualification: You must have a Canadian High school Diploma, Bachelor, Trade Certificate, or Foreign Qualification assessed by ECA (Educational Credential Assessment).
- Financial Backup: You must have sufficient funds to support your family members willing to settle in Canada.
- Express Entry Points: You must score 67 or above in the Express Entry point system to be eligible to apply for FSWP.
- Residence: You must be willing to live and work in any province if selected under FSW. If you have been chosen under Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you will need to work and live in the province for which you have been selected for a minimum of 3 years.
- Criminal Record: You will need to provide criminal records from countries where you have lived in the last ten years.
The processing time for the FSWP depends on your ability to become economically settled upon immigration to Canada. The application process becomes seamless and quick when you deal with the best Canadian immigration consultants in Chennai. Bilimoria & Associate can assist you in kick-starting your migration journey with ease and guide you to a successful outcome for you and your family members.
Apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program Through Bilimoria & Associate
With an unending amount of visa documentation and procedure, you certainly need a qualified immigration and visa consultant in Chennai to apply for FSWP and other programs, which will help you to obtain your Residence visa. Bilimoria & Associate is a leading visa consultant in Chennai that can save you from this time-consuming and tedious visa-acquiring process.
Here are some reasons to consult Bilimoria & Associate to apply for various immigration programs to Canada & Investment programs in Canada.
Canada Express Entry system is a popular pathway for immigration to Canada. Every year, Canada processes a large number of immigration applications through the Express Entry system. Canada selects qualified candidates through express entry by evaluating the applications based on certain factors such as education, work experience, language capability etc.
A Provincial Nomination certificate from a Province Nomination Program in Canada is now by far the most valuable option when applying for Express Entry with immigration to Canada. According to Canadian Express Entry draws, almost 50% of prospective immigrant applicants are now issued an Invitation to apply for Canada PR from India.
Permanent residents of Canada have the right to live, study and work in Canada for as long as they maintain their Canada Permanent Resident visa status. Also, after meeting the stay requirement, they can apply for citizenship. The most popular types of visas are the skilled worker visa, business visa, family visa for Canada, and Canadian student visa.
Canadian Immigration offers different types of Canadian visas for Indians. To learn more about applying for a Canada visa, browse through the different Visas given below.
Here are some reasons to consult Bilimoria & Associate to apply under various immigration programs to Canada & Investment programs in Canada.
Many Success Stories: B&A have been in the visa and immigration service for about three decades. In these many years, we have helped hundreds of applicants to fulfill their dreams of studying, living, investing and working abroad. We offer counselling sessions and a wide range of services related to ease of migration and visa process, leading to extensive client satisfaction.
Credible and Reliable Service: By offering unparalleled service and a high level of transparency in every immigration process, Bilimoria & Associate has earned the goodwill and trust of clients from across the nation and worldwide. They have processed clients from all parts of the world to migrate to Canada. Our range of services includes:
- Assessing pre-application
- Guiding with documentation
- Work reference letter drafting
- Analysing requirements
- Quality checks
- Visa application form submission
- Payment handling and calculation
- Data processing at the Embassy
- Follow Up on each application
- Update visa status for clients
Cost-effective Immigration Solutions: When hiring the best immigration consultant in Chennai, the cost is a significant factor to consider. Many would agree that consultants usually have hidden charges that later become difficult to bear. However, at B&A, we believe in keeping the fee structure transparent. Hence, you get a personalised and cost-effective immigration service. Moreover, our immigration consultants are constantly learning about laws pertaining to different countries. Updated information empowers our clients to make informed decisions.
Our goal at Bilimoria & Associate is to offer specialised and customised immigration visa services. The FSW program will help you experience a smooth and successful immigration process to Canada. With Bilimoria & Associates’s seamless visa process, you can take advantage of Canada’s strong economy and fulfill the urgent need for skilled and business migrants to enjoy a high standard of living, excellent educational facilities and real quality of life in Canada. Call our office on +91 44 2823 9229 / +91 44 2822 7127 / +91 444 350 8191 (or) mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.